Monday, January 1, 2018

Introduction - Bonita

Hell:)

I am a 3rd year Software Engineering major and applying for the Computing Interactive Arts Minor at Cal Poly. Art has always been a huge passion of mine but math and engineering have as well (and my mom wasn't helping to pay for a liberal arts degree haha) so I took a risk applying to Cal Poly for Software Engineering when I had never coded before but Zoƫ Woods classes introduced me to the world of graphics and I fell in love instantly! I can't wait to explore Malta and the world of graphics with y'all!

I'm from San Antonio, Texas and my dog and I are avid travelers of North America but we've never been over seas! While Xena won't be going with us to Malta don't worry I will have daily adorable dog photos for everyone during coding breaks! I can't wait for this summer:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

ICEX 2018