Friday, December 22, 2017

Introductions - Makoto Nara

Hello Everyone,

My name is Makoto Nara and I'm a second year engineering student at Harvey Mudd College. I am currently trying to decide between focusing on electrical or mechanical engineering (and most likely fluid dynamics within mechanical). I am looking forward to seeing what it's like to work on a complex research problem in the real world and seeing what sorts of problems we will encounter. I am also excited to learn more about machine learning and its applications in image processing.

I am definitely quite psyched to visit Malta, I've never been there before and it certainly seems to be a really cool place! I'm looking forward to meeting those of you from Cal Poly SLO and working together as team this upcoming year

(This is the best picture of me I could find from recently, sorry it's not that great. Being average height in the US is a bit of a pain in Japan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICEX 2018